© Churchmouse and Churchmouse Campanologist, 2009-2017. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Churchmouse and Churchmouse Campanologist with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? If you wish to borrow, 1) please use the link from the post, 2) give credit to Churchmouse and Churchmouse Campanologist, 3) copy only selected paragraphs from the post -- not all of it.
PLAGIARISERS will be named and shamed.
First case: June 2-3, 2011 -- resolved
Churchmouse Campanologist by Churchmouse is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 UK: England & Wales License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://churchmousec.wordpress.com/.
Calendar of posts
- This quiz can help you find the right denomination
- The time when Trump and Assange connected on Twitter
- A Lutheran warning about Eastern Orthodoxy
- Changes in Lutheran liturgy from the 1950s to the present
- Lamb's hearts -- a tasty, affordable alternative to stir-fried steak
- The 1950s MYTH of the cola abortion
- The rosary -- should you be wearing it?
- 1,088,965 hits